How to Create Groups and Purchase Courses
Welcome New Admins!
If this is your first time purchasing courses for your team these directions will help you understand and correctly build your Groups and Courses.
- First, ensure you are logged into your Admin account, then head over to the Shop Tab.
- If you haven’t already purchased credits, now is the time to purchase your credits, as we will use these credits to purchase your courses and create groups.
- After purchasing your credits, we are now able to create our groups and purchase courses.
- Find the course that you would like to purchase.
- Group Creation happens during the purchase of your courses.
- There are 2 ways to create a Group. If you Click add to cart and don’t specify a group name, the system will automatically create a group using the name of the course. You can change this at anytime. If you would like to change your group name you will need to go to your My Company page.
- If you would like to manually enter your group name you can do so now.
- Please click on the course so you can see the details of the course.
- Here you can see the “Group Name” option. In order to create the group, please type the group name and then simply add to cart.
- Once added to cart, you may now go to your cart to verify your group and course.
- For example, I have added Bloodborne Pathogens to my cart. Here you can see the course and below that you can see the Group Name – (Example Department). You can also see the amount of credits for this course.
- For Example, if you have 5 people in your Nursing department that need to take Bloodborne Pathogens then you would purchase 5 credits for that course.
- After you have gone through the purchase process, you will get a notification of successfully purchasing your course.
- You can now go to the My Company tab and see your groups!